INGREDIENTS: 4 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup fresh strawberries
1/2 cup clementine oranges
2-3 tablespoons feta cheese
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon honey
Optional: squeeze of lemon, Mrs. Dash chicken grilling blends seasoning
2. Remove strawberry stems and slice them. Remove clementine skins and separate into sections.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breast with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash chicken grilling blends to taste.
4. Lightly coat your skillet with 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil.
5. Preheat the skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place the chicken in the skillet and then reduce the heat to medium and cook until the meat is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 8 to 12 minutes.
6. As the chicken cooks, turn it occasionally so it browns evenly. If it starts to brown too quickly, reduce the heat to medium-low.
7. Meanwhile, combine all of the dressing ingredients into an airtight jar. Shake until well combined. Toss the dressing with the spinach. Add in the fruit and feta cheese and toss again. If desired squeeze some fresh lemon over the salad. Just about a teaspoon.
8. Toast the almonds in a small skillet over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes stirring constantly. Add the almonds to the salad.
9. Once the chicken is finished, remove from heat and slice or chop it. Let it cool and then add it to the salad.
10. Separate the salad onto two dishes and enjoy immediately.Read full preparation method