INGREDIENTS: One box of ice cream sandwiches (I use between 10-12 for 9×13 of Chocolate/vanilla combination)
15-20 Oreo cookies
Chocolate syrup (or hot fudge)
1 carton thawed whipped cream (such as Cool Whip)
1 box brownie mix (choose size depending on how large of a pan)
2. Spray bottom of 9×13 pan or spray tin foil and bake Brownie Mix as suggested on package.
3. After removing from oven, cool slightly and then pat brownies down to form crust.
4. Use half of the whipped cream and cover the brownie layer.
5. Liberally squirt chocolate topping over the whipped cream.
6. Crush Oreos in ziplock bag.
7. Sprinkle an Oreo layer across whipped topping.
8. Cut ice cream sandwiches in half and layer across Oreos.
9. Drizzle additional chocolate syrup on ice cream sandwiches.
10. Use remaining whipped topping to “frost” the top of the cake.
11. Sprinkle Oreos and drizzle syrup on top to garnish.
12. Cover and stick Ice Cream cake back in freezer until firm.
13. Serve from pan or use additional flaps of foil to lift cake out of pan.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)Read full preparation method