INGREDIENTS: Nonstick cooking spray
4 large or extra large eggs
Pinch of salt and pepper
4 English Muffins (split)
4 slices American or Cheddar cheese
4 slices thinly sliced ham or Canadian Bacon
Condiments, such as hot sauce and mayo
2. Spray ramekins, or small oven proof dishes, with non-stick spray, or use butter to grease. Crack an egg into each dish. Salt and pepper. Stick fork into each yolk a couple of times.
3. It’s possible to bake everything on one baking sheet, or if you prefer, you can separate. Place the dishes of eggs on one side of large baking pan. Open the muffins and place on pan. Place slices of ham next to muffins on same pan, if there’s room. If not, place ham slices on a separate small baking sheet. I did not grease the pan under the ham, but you can if you like.
4. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. Check to see if ham and muffins are ready to remove from oven. Ham will be starting to crisp around the edges and muffins will toast. Remove from oven and place cheese slices on bottom of muffins.
5. Leave the eggs in the oven until desired doneness. If you like them well done, continue to bake for about 10 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven and assemble sandwiches, bottom muffin with cheese, egg, ham, then top with condiment, if desired and place the top of muffin over all. Serve immediately.Read full preparation method