INGREDIENTS: 16 ounces extra wide egg noodles
1 1/4 cups enchilada sauce
1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground beef
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
1/4 teaspoon cumin
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
3. In a large bowl, combine enchilada sauce, corn, beans, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, Greek yogurt and green chiles; set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
5. Stir in cream cheese, chili powder and cumin until cream cheese has melted. Stir in pasta and enchilada mixture until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Add pasta to prepared baking dish and top with avocado and remaining cheeses. Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 5-10 minutes.
7. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro.Read full preparation method