INGREDIENTS: 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup mozzarella cheese
48 slices pepperoni
½ cup finely diced green pepper
½ cup pizza sauce for dipping
2. When you unwrap the crescent roll package, separate the four rectangles (these also breakdown to triangles). If they fall apart, that’s fine, just put them back together. You should have four even rectangles. Slightly roll out the dough horizontally and vertically.
3. Sprinkle ¼ cup of the mozzarella on each rectangle and then sprinkle with a little bit of chopped green pepper. Press into dough. Layer pepperoni on top of cheese and peppers. There should be three rows of four pepperonis each.
4. Tightly roll, jelly roll style and cut each rectangle into six pieces.
5. Place poppers, cut side down into mini muffin tins.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until crescent roll dough is cooked through and pale brown.
7. Serve with warm pizza sauce.Read full preparation method