INGREDIENTS: 1 C. Yellow Cornmeal
1 C. Flour
1 T. Baking Powder
1/2 C. Sugar
1 t. Salt
1 C. Whole Milk
2 large Eggs, melted
1/4 C. Honey
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, butter, and honey.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Place muffin liners in a 12 cup muffin tin. Divide the batter evenly among the papers.
6. If using a mini mold pan, grease the pan with non stick spray and divide the batter between each mold.
7. Bake for 15 minutes(for muffins) and 20-25 minutes(for mini cakes).Read full preparation method