INGREDIENTS: 1 cup whipping cream
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup lemon curd or prepared lemon pie filling
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Fresh berries for garnish
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon curd or pie filling until smooth.
3. Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
4. Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
5. Pipe or spoon the mousse into serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving.
6. Garnish with fresh berries, if desiredRead full preparation method