½ cup cashews, soaked overnight in water
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar (optional)
3 – 4 zucchini (each yields 6 – 8 slices)
2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
1 cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into matchsticks
4 medium radishes, sliced
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1 small bunch cilantro
1. Drain cashews and put into food processor with rice vinegar.
2. Process, scraping sides with spatula if necessary, until cashews are a soft paste but still have some texture. (Depending on how long cashews were soaked you might need to add a tablespoon of water to get the right consistency.)
3. Chop the ends off of your zucchini and use a vegetable peeler to peel your zucchini into long, thin strips.
4. Lay zucchini strip flat and add a small spoonful of cashew mixture onto one of the ends of zucchini.
5. Add a few matchsticks of veggies, avocado, and a couple of pieces of cilantro.
6. Roll up and enjoy!