INGREDIENTS: 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of bread flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 tsp of salt
3 1/2 to 4 oz of cubed, fresh mozzarella cheese
2 tbs of chopped fresh basil
1/3 cup of chopped sun-dried-tomatoes
2 1/2 tbs grape-seed oil
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and grease an 8×4 inch bread pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
3. Add the basil, mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes to the four and mix until all incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and buttermilk.
5. Pour the liquids into the flour mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are well combined. (The dough will be sticky).
6. Transfer the dough into the bread pan and spread it evenly.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes (until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).Read full preparation method