INGREDIENTS: 24 large raw shrimps
non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray
1 tsp salt
1 tsp grated lime zest, + juice 1 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp chili powder
1 large avocado
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
24 tortilla chip scoops
2. Spray a large baking sheet or cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray, set aside.
3. Combine 1/2 tsp salt, lime zest, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle all over the raw shrimp. Lay the shrimp on the cookie sheet and spritz with the non stick cooking spray or olive oil spray. 5. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the shrimps turn pink and curl in on themselves.
4. Meanwhile combine the diced avocado, lime juice and remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a small bowl.
5. Combine the sour cream and minced chipotle pepper in a different small bowl.
6. Assemble your shrimp taco bites by placing a tsp of avocado mixture in a tortilla chip, followed by a 1/2 tsp of sour cream mixture, then top with a chili-lime shrimp.
7. Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro. Enjoy!Read full preparation method