INGREDIENTS: 1 lb lean ground beef
1 can Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce
2 8.5 oz corn muffin mix boxes
ingredients needed to make corn muffin mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup light sour cream
1/2 sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain off grease.
3. Stir in Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce. Set aside.
4. Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
5. Add 2 heaping tablespoons of corn muffin mix into each well of a muffin pan.
6. Divide sloppy joe mixture evenly among the wells.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
8. Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
9. Serve immediately.Read full preparation method