INGREDIENTS: 12-13 lasagna noodles
15 oz container ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded cheese
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
Italian seasoning grinder
1 cup shredded cheese
2 jars of spaghetti sauce
2. Mix together ricotta cheese, eggs, shredded cheese and parmesan.
3. Pour one jar of spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker and turn on low.
4. Lay the lasagna noodles on a cutting board a couple at a time. Spread 2 ½ to 3 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
5. Roll up the lasagna noodles and carefully cut them in half.
6. Place the lasagna rolls in the sauce in the slow cooker. Continue until the slow cooker is full.
7. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
8. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
9. Most of the sauce is soaked up while cooking so serve with more spaghetti sauce.Read full preparation method