INGREDIENTS: 1 3-4 lb. boneless pork loin roast
2/3 C grated parmesan cheese
1/2 C honey
3 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp dried basil
1 Tbsp dried oregano
2 Tbsp chopped garlic
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbs cornstarch
1/4 C chicken broth
1 tsp sugar
2. In a bowl combine cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, oregano, garlic, oil, and salt.
3. Pour mixture over the top of roast.
4. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
5. Remove meat and place on platter.
6. Strain juices in slow cooker and put into a small sauce pan.
7. Mix cornstarch and chicken broth together.
8. Add into strained juices and stir until thickened over medium heat.
9. Add in a teaspoon of sugar if sauce needs to be a bit sweeter, optional
10. Slice roast and serve with glaze.Read full preparation method