INGREDIENTS: 2 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
85 grams COLD unsalted butter
1 cup chopped strawberries
3/4 cup chopped white chocolate
3/4 cup heavy cream
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then cut the butter in with a pastry cutter, or 2 knives until only pea-sized lumps remain.
3. Then fold in the strawberries and chocolate with a rubber spatula until the berries are coated in the flour. Then pour in the heavy cream, and gently stir to distribute.
4. Once the cream has mostly absorbed, use your hands to knead the dough in the bowl GENTLY, to get all of it in a ball. Be sure to not overwork the dough, not everything needs to be mixed entirely! Pour out onto a well floured surface, and sprinkle top with flour. Gently press the dough until its down to 3/4 inch thickness, and in the shape of a circle.
5. Using a large, floured chef’s knife, cut the circle into 8 even wedges.
6. Place on the baking sheet giving each scone a couple inches to grow, and bake for 12-15 minutes. Once they have cooled, microwave the extra white chocolate and a little bit of cream until melted. Using a ziploc or a pastry cone decorate with zig zags or stripes of chocolate.Read full preparation method