INGREDIENTS: butter for the pan
sliced sourdough bread
leftover cranberry relish
leftover Thanksgiving turkey
kale, spinach, or other delicious greens
bacon, cooked and drained – about 2 slices per sandwich
2. Spread one slice of sourdough with the cranberry relish and place it in the buttery skillet, cranberry side-up.
3. lay slices of Havarti cheese on top of the cranberry relish. Top the cheese with the turkey.Then add the bacon and greens.
4. While the bread in the pan grills and the cheese begins to melt, spread the other slice of bread with the cranberry relish. Place more Havarti cheese on the relish (it works like glue).
5. Place the second slice on top of the sandwich, cranberry/cheese side down, and then flip to grill the second side.
6. Repeat with all the sandwiches. Enjoy!Read full preparation method